Monday, January 25, 2010

don't worry; it wasn't Conrad

So, I started this blog (and by started, I mean I signed up for it) over a year ago but never posted anything to it. This is partly because I'm lazy and partly because I didn't want to start posting 'new cop' stories immediately after my husband started being a cop, lest someone he works with find it and know who is writing this thing. That is v. unlikely to happen, but I'm sticking with the excuse even though laziness is the bigger culprit.

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you today is that last night my husband the cop confiscated 30+ marijuana plants from a dead guy's house. He did this by pulling them out of pots, roots and all. The guy had a medical marijuana card and so it was legal for him to grow it, but of course there's no way that was all for his use, and he had $600 in his wallet when he died so he was surely dealing. MHTC said his house looked like the grow house from Weeds. I wish I could have seen and photographed it.

Also last night MHTC picked up two St. Bernards that had apparently been dumped in the middle of nowhere. If you live in WA State and would like to adopt two huge dogs, send me an email and I'll tell you where you can find them. MHTC had to rewash his Tactical Jumpsuit uniform when he got home at 6 this morning because it was just too doggy to be reworn. He was aggravated because he had just washed it and that fucker takes like 2 full days to air dry, what with being so thick and tactical.

I bet my future posts to here will be more interesting. I've just gotta get my sea legs and there will be no stopping me.

The Missus

No comments: